Master of Science students have the opportunity to test out of or submit a portfolio to earn credit for certain classes.
- Students must be registered for the term in which the prior learning is assessed by exam or portfolio assessment.
- PLA credits received will not be considered as residency credits.
- Students may attempt the exam or portfolio assessment no more than two times for the same course.
- Students may attempt the exam or submit the portfolio within 60 days of the chair’s signature.
- Students must obtain department approval and submit the form to the Bursar with payment.
M.S. Classes with Possible Prior Learning Credits
- NUR 7005
- NUR 7002
Questions about Prior Learning Credits?
Contact Stacey Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 775-3954.